12.17.2007

Plans for the Next Semester

For ease of finding, I have compiled all of Jasper's and I's work into one page, which will be updated whenever new things are developed.

development.html

For the next semester, I will continue along the visual course of the project. The UI will probably go through several more refinements in style and organization, and other visuals such as websites and logos will fall under my realm as well.

But first and foremost, I think, will be coming up with a name for our game/simulation/explorer, and then perhaps basing a style off of that. I've already asked several people for ideas and they're all pretty stumped... naming is harder than I thought. Hopefully, though, I can have the new name and theme done by the beginning of next semester.

So of course, any ideas for a name are certainly welcome.

No comments: